Living for God Outside the Walls of Religion. Done with Religion means we no longer follow the traditions and doctrines of religion, but live for God on a daily basis by the leading of the Holy Spirit.
Monday, July 28, 2025
Christian or Christ Follower
by Michael Donahoe
I remember seeing a news article about a group of Christians picketing another church group. Supposedly they were picketing because they felt the church group, who allowed gays and women who had abortions into their assembly, was being soft on sin.
I can only assume that the picketers thought the gays and the abortion people were too big of sinners to be in with the religious folk.
Seems the church assembly who were be accepting was being more Christlike to me.
Read the entire article for free HERE:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Does Your View Of God As A Punisher Impact Relationships With God?
by Mike Edwards Many rightly wonder if what Christian leaders claim about God is true. Who can blame them when God supposedly created a pla...
-
by Jim Gordon Have you noticed how people like to look up toward the sky when they think of God? I recently watched several football play...
-
by Mike Edwards I disagree with images of God that are frequently claimed by Christians according to their understanding of the Bible. An ob...
-
by Jim Gordon We all know it is a fact that no matter what you believe, what your interpretation someone always has a completely opposite...
No comments:
Post a Comment